An original solid Queenslander!
This magnificent home has been maintained by the family for over 75 years and is just amazing to walk through. When renovated, these amazing homes are fetching record prices.
– Built in 1940 and still as solid as a rock!
– 2 x bedrooms + 2 x sleepout, Huge lounge and Dining areas, sleep-out, home office/entry foyer.
– Original bathroom with separate family friendly toilet.
– Kitchen has a working wood fire stove/heater 4 x burners and an oven – used to this very day.
– VJ Walls, High Ceilings, Fret-Work.
– Recently replaced tin roof with (same time installed) Solar Panels and Solar Hot Water
This home is NOT at our storage yard. It is currently located at Virginia. Please call the office to make an appointment to view the house.
The price listed includes delivery and a re-stumping allowance, within 100km of its current location. Stumping allowance included is to a depth of 600mm and height of 900mm above ground. Additional charges for stumping may occur, final price for stumping will be determined from your final set of foundation plans supplied by your building designer/engineer.
For houses delivered beyond 100km we charge a per/km rate for each additional km traveled after the first 100km: Single shift $33 per/km or Two piece shift $45 per/km.
*Houses can be stumped to any specification, extra cost will apply
*All homes are sold in, ‘AS IN’ condition.
*Additional charges apply for delivery to Macleay and Russel Island.
*Additional charges apply for delivery interstate
For more information on the removal process and additional costs click here