This Radiant post-war cottage has been renovated and redesigned to align with all the wants and needs of modern living, all the work has been done for you! Ready for a new family and a new suburb ‘SCARLETT’ has an exorbitant list of features;
- Modern renovated kitchen with ex laundry turned butlers pantry
- New Bosh Oven (12-24 months old)
- New Bosch series 6 Dishwasher (12 months old)
- Renovated bathroom
- New vanity basin with sink & tap (12 months old)
- New towel rails & bathroom fittings (12 months old)
- Attic installed by “Attic Group” with;
- Structural engineer certified – reengineered roof trusses to enable standing space.
- Deluxe Stair ladder (M320) with handrail ($1,750)
- Yellow tongue flooring
- New Laundry located on deck built July 18’ with;
- New basin and bench
- Toilet & storage cupboard
- Open plan living area incorporating kitchen, living, dining and outdoor deck
- New massive gas hot water system ‘Aquamax 390’ (12 moths old)
- New ceiling fans throughout (July 2018)
- Fly screens throughout
- The sale of scarlet includes a new roof allowance
Come see all these features for yourself and book and inspection today, this one wont be sticking around on the market long!
This home is currently located at Wavell Heights, QLD 4012 . Please call Callum Mackenzie on 0436 370 866 to arrange and inspection to view the home.
What's Included In The Price?
complete transportation process
Safely transported within 100 km’s of the homes current location. Delivery sites exceeding the included 100 km’s will incur an additional charge of $35 per km for a one section relocation and $50 per km for a two section relocation. All road permits and police and pilot escorts will also be organised by Mackay & Sons.
Low set stumping allowance
Low step stumping depth of 600mm and the height of 900mm above ground. Please note, Additional charges for stumping may occur. The final costings for stumping will be determined from your final set of foundation plans supplied by your engineer.
All damaged plaster work is repaired once at new site for homes relocated within 100kms. Please note that we do not replace plaster work from where asbestos has been removed or decorative/ornate plaster.
Complete STRUCTURAL INSURANCE
We guarantee the building for major structural damage should it occur during delivery.
BUILDING APPROVAL ASSISTANCE
At Mackay and Sons we have a staff member that is dedicated to helping to assist you to obtain quotations for your building plan design and engineering and quotations for a Certifier to complete the certification to obtain your Building Approval. We will help throughout the process to ensure that your approvals are moving along and if there is anything that you require we will help you to obtain it as soon as possible.